Refund Policy

At TikFeul, we ensure to make our customers 100% satisfied. As a result, 99% of our customers say that they are delighted with our service. However, the remaining 1% may face any issues with our services. Are you not satisfied with our service? Are you looking for a refund? Please check into the below information to know more about our refund policy.

Primary Step: Contact Our Support Team

If you are facing any issues with our service, please feel free to contact our support team. We are here to help you. Most of the problems will be resolved with a simple mail. Once we get your mail, we will ensure to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Our support team will revert to you with a solution.

Reasons Why You Won’t Receive A Refund

Here are some of the reasons why you will not receive a refund:

  • If you are facing any drop, contact our support team. We will refill your order immediately.
  • If you had registered any complaint with PayPal or claimed a chargeback with your credit card firm.
  • If your account gets disabled or any of your content gets removed by the social media channel (This may happen occasionally, and it’s totally beyond our control).
  • If you are rude to our customer support team, we will probably ignore your mail.

Reasons Why You May Receive A Partial Or Full Refund

Here are some of the reasons why you may receive a partial or full refund:

  • If we are unable to deliver your order due to some technical issues in our system.
  • If we are not able to deliver our services because of the trouble with your profile or confusion in your submitted details.
  • If the delivery has not yet begun.

100% Guaranteed Satisfaction

At TikFeul, we aim to offer high-quality services to our valuable customers. More than selling, we focus on satisfying our customers. Unfortunately, we cannot always provide a refund. But if you submit your issue within the 7 days of your purchase, and if it applies to the above conditions, we will definitely provide a refund. We never miss a chance to put a smile on your beautiful face!